A hundred worlds – from magic kingdoms and Latin American and Caribbean capitals to mangrove islands, wild wetlands and artist colonies – are all contained within this flat peninsula. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Florida, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Florida is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak the Everglades, snorkel the coral reefs of Biscayne National park, and experience Miami’s mix of cultures from across the Americas; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Florida:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, people, culture, history, literature, cinema, television, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami map (included in print version), plus over 20 color maps
Coverage Includes: Miami, the Keys, the Everglades, Orlando, the Atlantic Coast, the Tampa Bay Area, the Panhandle and more
Authors: Adam Karlin, Kate Armstrong, Ashley Harrell, Regis St Louis
544 pages, 544 pp colour, 74 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Feb 2021