Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers: Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Dresden, Bavaria, Munich, Stuttgart, the Black Forest and more
Authors: Marc Di Duca, Benedict Walker, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Tom Masters, Kerry Christiani, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
324 pages, 324 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: May 2019