Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Amalfi Coast Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering the Amalfi Coast by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can explore the fabulously picturesque coastline, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the Italy, rent a car, and hit the road along Amalfi’s stunning coast!
Inside Lonely Planet Amalfi Coast Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Covers: Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, the Cilento Coast and more
Authors: Cristian Bonetto, Helena Smith, Robert Landon, Paula Hardy, Duncan Garwood
136 pages, 136 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jun 2018