Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering Loire Valley and Burgundy by car.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, see famous chateaux, wines and medieval architecture, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Coverage includes: Loire Valley, Burgundy, Route des Grands Crus, Chinon and more.
Authors: Alexis Averbuck, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Oliver Berry, Gregor Clark
128 pages, 128 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
Next edition due: Jun 2017